CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Memories...



All things pass eventually..

For Life is nothing but a phase..

But one thing always remains to be chased..

Are the Memories that neither fade nor erase...

When I look back at what I have lost and gained..

In all these years with each passing day...

I have realized I always had a memory that was made...

A memory etched even before I realized as always...

A thought of you could mean so many things..

The smile that came by having you with me...

The giggle when we spoke all night through...

The blush on my face when you glanced at me..

The innocence in the kisses we stole few..

The sheer joy of getting away with things that we shouldn’t do..

The excitement of doing that something new..

The smirk in my eye when I checked out the guy next to you..

The jealousy when you glanced at the girl checking out you..

The comfort that came when you embraced my fears through..

The strength you reinforced that we will get through.. ..

The pride of having your belief in me that I lived through..

The happiness that came from seeing your dream come true..

The love that meant I will never leave you..

The trust that meant we will always be true..

The sadness that I felt with seeing you in pain..

The resentment for the promises that were unkept and untrue..

The remorse for not holding you back when you left..

The fear that lurked when we drift away for I knew I won’t see you..

The assurance we will cross paths again which I know is so damn true..

And this will be not when we want to.. But when destiny decides for us to..

All of these emotions are so fresh... And I will relive these whenever I reminiscence of you..

You can walk away and think it’s over with you gone..

For you can take all away that is yours if you want..

I dunno if you'll come around but I know I will hold on to you..

For... I believe in Love.. The Love I have with you..

These Memories that I will always hold onto are mine.. Made Ours with You!!

0 comments: